2014/03/08

First of all: the challenge terms!

Source: http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarget.com
There comes a time in everybody's life when things are supposed to change. Some call it "growing up", some call it "maturing", I call it "a new phase of my life". And it will all start in exactly 95 days. 95 days or 2280 hours until a new decade starts for me: I will become 30. And as fascinating and thrilling this new decade with new goals and new developments will be - the current one should not be put behind without a crowning finale. And that's where this challenge and this blog come in.
In order to diversify those last 95 days of my 20's, I will face up to the following dare: experiencing 26 new things, I have never done before until I turn 30. And to complicate the task, each challenge name needs to start with another letter: hence 26 tasks for 26 letters of the alphabet. The order can be random, and the challenge starts today. Now the question is: Am I ready? To say it with the words of Helen Keller: "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen